The course will be open for play on Saturday but no golf carts will be allowed on the course. If we continue to have good weather then we anticipate carts to be available for Tuesday next week.
Players can expect some wet fairways notably on the 2nd, 16th and 17th holes although they are drying quickly.
To preserve the course players will be allowed to tee it up through the green. Please check with the starter to confirm this advice.
The competition of the day will be a single stableford, with the President vs Captain’s Day postponed to a date to be fixed.